||28 / 02 / 2015
- Dr. Arvind Shukla, Director Extension, UUHF Bharsar
- Dr. B.P. Nautial, Dean VCSG CoH Bharsar
- Sh. Vikram Singh, Assistant Project Director, Distt.-Pauri
- Sh. Aasha Ram Pant, B.D.O, Ekeswar
- Sh. Vijendra Singh, D.D.M. NABARD, Pauri
- Dr. B.K. Tomar, Veterinary officer Pauri
- Sh. Sudesh Pal, Director, S.B.I., RSETI, Pauri,
- Sh. Narendra Singh Mehta, B.D.O. (Ag.) Thailisain
- Sh.Matbar Singh Rawat, farmer, Dhulait
- Sh. Hemant Singh, farmer, Buransi
- Sh. Dhurb Singh, farmer, Dungri
- Sh. Sanjay Singh Dobal, farmer, Kyark
- Sh. Ramanand Chamoli, farmer, Kyark
- Sh. Bhagat Singh, farmer, Sarna
- Sh. M. Pokhriyal, farmer, Dhor
- Sh. Ranu Lal, farmer, Irdhar
- Smt. Thaguli Devi, farmer, Dhulait
- Smt. Rupa Devi, farmer, Dhulait
- Sh. Vijay Pal Singh, farmer, Rasiya mahadev
- Sh. Balbeer Singh, farmer, Rasiya mahadev
- Sh. Manbar Singh, farmer, Saknyana
- Mr. Anshuman Singh, O I/C KVK Bharsar
- Farmers be inclined towards cultivation of hazelnut, peach, apricot, apple and walnut.
- Trainings for development of coarse millet food product be imparted in collaboration with government run district programme. Trainings on value addition of coarse millet be given to self help groups.
- Centralized trainings related to protected cultivation, mushroom cultivation, and scientific cultivation of coarse millet be imparted to the farmers.
- Farmers be encouraged to form farmers producer groups.
- Trainings related to fruits and vegetables products development be provided to the farmers.
- Poultry unit be established at the center and process for sale od the products be decided by the center.
- Scientific knowledge on protected cultivation and other important literature for farmers be made available to them.
- Information regarding improved varieties of vegetables and weed control measures be provided to farmers.
- It was suggested village Sakanayana be adopted and demonstration on various subjects be conducted in the village.
|No SAC meeting conducted last year due to non availability of staff